You have a complaint. What to do now?
Vb&t VvE diensten strives to provide you with good-quality products and services at all times. Despite this, there may be times when you are not entirely satisfied. For example, a repair might be taking too long or an employee might not be treating you as he/she should do. This is a sign for us to improve our service provision. Give us the opportunity to do this by reporting your complaint to us. This will enable us to work with you to find a solution.
How do I report a complaint?
If you are unhappy about any aspect of the services provided by vb&t VvE diensten, please submit your written complaint to us by sending:
- a letter containing a clear description of your complaint to:
vb&t VvE diensten
5600 WB Eindhoven
vb&t VvE Diensten
5600 WB Eindhoven
- An e-mail containing a clear description of your complaint to: VvE@vbtgroep.nl
I have a repair request
We do not handle repair requests as if they were complaint, as they involve the resolution of problems. In this situation, e-mail your repair request to the manager for your owners association or to VvE@vbtgroep.nl, or call 088 – 5 45 46 47, preferably from 08.30 to 17.00 hours on working days.
Which complaints will vb&t VvE diensten not deal with?
vb&t VvE diensten will not deal with complaints that:
- Are anonymous;
- Have already been brought before a court;
- vb&t VvE diensten has already submitted to a bailiff or a lawyer;
- Complaints that concern a meeting decision. For this, you must address the meeting of Owners or the court. The latter within one month after the day on which you have taken note of the decision or could have taken note of it;
- Complaints about matters that are outside the scope of the service agreement with your VvE, for example nuisance in the neighbourhood, maintenance of neighbourhood greenery, own maintenance.
When can I expect to receive a response to my complaint?
You will receive a response from us within 10 working days of the date on which your complain is received. Our response will set out:
- The solution
- Or an estimation of the time required to achieve a solution
- Or the following status: “not accepted for handling”.